AirVets Pet RelocationFAQ
There is no question too big or too small for our veterinary team. Below are some answers to our most common questions.
How much will this cost?
Every pet move is different, pricing factors for pet size, breed, origin, and destination. Request an estimate with us for free!
What are your services?
- Domestic and international movement of pets
- Air travel arrangements and services
- Ground transportation
- Pick up at your home
- Delivery to your new home anywhere in the world
- Veterinary services including vaccinations
- Health certificates
- Internationally approved travel kennels
- Comfort stops for transiting pets
- Customs clearance
- Shelter/Rescue adoption relocation
What do I need when relocating to the European Union?
Before shipping pets to the European Union there are a few things to do:
- Consult with an AirVets Pet Relocation staff member on logistics of move
- Rabies Vaccination (make sure microchip number is on rabies certificate)
- International Health Certificate from a USDA Accredited Veterinarian
- USDA Endorsement
- Tapeworm Treatment *